v1.4 - Last Updated 13th October 2020
The Autumn.sg website (the “site”) and Autumn mobile application (the “app”) is owned and operated by Autumn, a business of Standard Chartered Bank.
You confirm that any person who uses your login credentials is authorised to access and use the app on your behalf. You shall be liable for all actions performed under your Autumn account.
Products and services
The information and material on the site and the app is not an offer, solicitation, invitation, advice or recommendation for products or financial services by Autumn. The site and the app do not allow you to directly buy or receive financial products and services. You may apply for financial products and services on the site or the app, or may be directed to third party sites from which you will be able to complete your application.
Use of app
App user testing
Where you are downloading the app as part of user testing:
• You agree not to share or forward the test link provided by Autumn to any third party.
• You shall not release to any third party the results of any evaluation without the prior written approval of Autumn.
The site and the app is intended for access and download by users from Singapore. If accessing the site from a particular country or jurisdiction would be illegal, you should not do so. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
The material and information contained on the site and the app is provided for general information only. Autumn makes no representation or warranty of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory regarding the material and information contained or referred to in the site and the app.
The site and the app may contain articles and materials written by third party authors or contributors. All opinion or analysis expressed are those of the author (whether the author is from Autumn or a third party contributor) and do not reflect the views of Autumn.
Autumn’s inclusion of hyperlinks on the site or the app does not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites. Any hyperlink exists for information purposes and are for your convenience only. Autumn is not responsible for the contents of third party websites. If you visit third party websites, then your rights and obligations while accessing and using those sites will be governed by the agreements and policies relating to use of those third party sites.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Autumn accepts no liability for any loss or damage (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising directly or indirectly from your use of the site or the app, howsoever arising from, but not limited to:
• any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with the site, the app, its contents (including content from third party providers), associated services, or due to any unavailability of this site or any local site or any part thereof or any contents or associated services;
• action taken, or not taken in reliance on material, content or information contained on the site; and
• any computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, software bombs or similar items. You click on any hyperlinks or download any software or data at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal fees), made against us by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the app and the site.
Email subscription service
We may, at our discretion, provide a service whereby you can request to subscribe to and receive e-mail alerts relating to products, services or information offered by Autumn or other third parties (“Subscription Service(s)”). Your use of the Subscription Services will be governed by the separate terms and conditions for use of those services. Your confirmation of subscription to the Subscription Services constitutes acceptance of their terms and conditions of use.
Autumn does not guarantee that any e-mails will be sent to you or received by Autumn nor does Autumn warrant the privacy and/or security of e-mails during internet transmission.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any user ID and/or password used by you in connection with the site or the app is kept secure, and that no person or entity other than you obtains access to that user ID and/or password, including logging off securely to prevent any unauthorised access to your confidential information.
Intellectual property rights
“Autumn” and “Autumn.sg” are trademarks, logos and service marks of Autumn and no permission or licence is granted to use any such trademarks, logos or service marks without the prior written consent of Autumn.
In relation to any information or material you submit to Autumn using this site, the app and/or to our social media accounts, you hereby grant to Autumn royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable right and licence to use such information or material for any purpose it deems appropriate, including without limitation, the copying, modification, transmission, distribution and publication thereof, unless restricted by applicable law. You represent and warrant that such information or material you submit does not infringe the rights of any other third party.
You agree that Autumn shall not be under any obligation of confidentiality to you regarding any such information or material submitted to it using this site, the app and/or our social media accounts unless otherwise agreed in a separate direct contract between you and Autumn or required by law.
Autumn reserves the right in its discretion to change without prior notice any information, material, or functionality contained on the site or the app.
Autumn may terminate this agreement, your access to the app, this site and use of any service at any time.
iOS version of the app
Where you have downloaded the iOS version of the app from the Apple App Store:
• You acknowledge that the EULA is concluded between Autumn and you only, and not with Apple, and Autumn, not Apple, is solely responsible for the app and its content.
• Your license to the app is further limited to a non-transferable license to use the app on any Apple-branded products running iOS (including but not limited to iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch) or Mac OS X, that you own and control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service, except that such app may be accessed and used by other accounts associated with the purchaser via Family Sharing or volume purchasing.
• You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, transfer redistribute, or sublicense the app and, if you sell your Apple- branded product to a third party, you must remove the app before doing so.
• You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the app
• In the event of any failure of the app to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the app to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the app, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Autumn’s sole responsibility.
• You acknowledge Autumn, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any of your or any third party claims relating to the app or your possession and/or use of that app, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the app fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation, including in connection with the app’s use of the HealthKit and HomeKit frameworks.
• You acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the app or your possession and use of that app infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Autumn, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
You may direct questions, complaints or claims to:
Autumn Life Pte Ltd
80 Robinson Road, #02-00 Singapore 068898 (firstname.lastname@example.org)