Terms and Conditions of the Autumn Life Pte Ltd “Complimentary Portfolio Credits Campaign”
- This campaign is valid from 21 April 2022 to 1 May 2022 (both dates inclusive).
- To qualify, users must:
- Have downloaded and registered for their Autumn accounts between 21 April 2022 and 1 May 2022.
- Set up and activate both their Autumn investment account and Saxo Capital Markets brokerage account when these features are launched. Users will be notified to proceed with the above steps via email when both features are available in-app.
- Fund their Autumn investment account with a minimum of SGD500 received by 31 July 2022, 2359H SGT, provided that this amount is not withdrawn for 90 days after depositing. Users are encouraged to instruct their banks early as only deposits received by the deadline will qualify.
- This campaign will be valid for the first 100 users who complete the above actions by 31 July 2022, 2359H SGT.
- Each user who completes the above steps and who is still a valid, registered user on the Autumn mobile app will receive SGD100 in Autumn portfolio credits in the form of SGD100 invested in units of a portfolio offered by Autumn (Global-focused or Asia-focused). All qualifying users will be notified by Autumn by 30 September 2022.
- Autumn shall not be liable for any delay in crediting the portfolio credits to a user where such delay is caused by system constraints and/or errors.
- Qualifying users who receive the SGD100 Autumn portfolio credits may withdraw the SGD100 in cash after a minimum holding period of 90 days. The 90 days minimum holding period starts from the day portfolio credits are credited into your Autumn investment account and Saxo Capital Markets brokerage account.
- In the event the portfolio credits cannot be awarded to a qualifying user for any reason, Autumn reserves the right to substitute the credits with another prize of equal or greater value.
- This offer is not valid with any other offers and is not transferable.
- By participating in this campaign, each user releases Autumn, its related corporations, affiliates, suppliers, advertising and promotions agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability arising from any loss, harm, damages, cost, or expense, including without limitation, any property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or in any way connected to this campaign and/or the receipt or use of any portfolio credits from the campaign.
- Autumn has absolute discretion over who is eligible to receive the portfolio credits. Autumn’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- We reserve the right to suspend this campaign and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Taxes: Investment credits may be taxable, depending on the country, state, and/or local tax laws applicable to the user. Users are solely responsible for reporting such items in their tax returns and paying any associated tax(es) and liabilities.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and all users agree to irrevocably submit themselves to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts in the determination of any matter or dispute arising in connection with this campaign.